How to Add a New Post in WordPress
Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Frontpage Sections >> Blog.
- Enable/Disable – This Feature allows you to Hide/Show the Blog section on the homepage.
- Section Title: Add Title of the Blog Section.
- Section Description: Add your Description of the Blog Section.
- Blog Category: Select your blog post category as you want to display the post on the Homepage Blog Section.
- Button Text: You can add the Button in the homepage blog section to click to view all posts.
- Button Link: Add button link.
- Open New Tab Enable/Disable: By using this feature you can set the button target link to show the page as per the requirement.
- Column Layout: Display the blog Layout 2, 3, and 4 Columns.
- Container Width: We have provided the Homepage Blog section width in two modes Container and Container-Full. You can select your desired container width as per the requirement.