Event management plugins provide an amazing set of features that can help save time and make it easy for your customers to join in your events.
WordPress continues to be the most used content management system on the web due in no small part to its many plugins. So many, in fact, that typing the word event into the WordPress plugin directory pulls up over 1,000 options.
I’ve narrowed the 1000+ plugins list down by active installs, customer reviews, and product descriptions.
Then I looked at all the best features of each to help you select the 10 best WordPress plugins for events. Finding the one that suits your needs best should be much easier.
So you want to create a website to promote your forthcoming event or add event promotion and management features to your existing WordPress website, one of these plugins should help you achieve your goals.
Some of the features to look out for in these WordPress events plugins include:
Event Monster – By A WP Life
- Event Monster WordPress Plugin Is The Simple Easy Elegant Powerful WordPress Plugin For Organizing Events On Website.
Events Manager – By Marcus Sykes
- Events Manager is a full-featured event registration plugin for WordPress based on the principles of flexibility, reliability and powerful features!
The Events Calendar – By
- Create an events calendar and manage it with ease. The Events Calendar plugin provides professional-level quality and features backed by a team you can trust.
- Packed with loads of useful features, The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe is ready to go right out of the box. It’s extensible, easy to use, and completely customizable.
Event Calendar WD – By
- Event Calendar WD is a responsive calendar plugin for organizing events. This WordPress calendar lets you manage and publish unlimited event calendars on your site.
WP Events Manager –
- WP Events Manager is a powerful Events Manager plugin with all of the most important features of an Event Website.
- It helps you easier manage all of your events and even help you sell your tickets online.
All-in-One Event Calendar – By
- The All-in-One Event Calendar from Timely is a beautiful way to list your events in WordPress and easily share them with the rest of the world.
- Our events calendar is easy to manage. Combines clean visual design with a powerful set of features to create the most advanced website calendar system available for WordPress.
Event Organiser –
- Event Organiser adds event management that integrates well with your WordPress site. By using WordPress’ inbuilt ‘custom post type’, this plug-in allows you to create events that have the same functionality as posts while adding further features that allow you to manage your events.
Timetable and Event Schedule – By MotoPress
- MotoPress Timetable and Event Schedule is an all-around organizer plugin developed to help you create and manage online schedules for a single or multiple events, customize the appearance of each event, add date, time, description and display all the needed items in a carefully-crafted timetable.
My Calendar –
- My Calendar does WordPress event management with richly customizable ways to display events. The plug-in supports individual event calendars within WordPress Multisite, multiple calendars displayed by categories, locations or author, or simple lists of upcoming events.
- Easy to use for anybody, My Calendar provides enormous flexibility for designers and developers needing a custom calendar.
Google Calendar Plugin – By Simple Calendar
- Simple Calendar is the easiest way to add Google Calendar events to your WordPress site. Quick to set up. Fine-tune to your needs. Mobile responsive. Beautifully designed.