Do you have a website with multiple authors? By adding the author box at the bottom of every blog post, it will look more professional and user-friendly. This will allow readers to get to know the individual behind their favorite posts.
The author box is a great way for an author to show off their social links, bio, and website. This is especially useful if you have multiple authors on your blog or if you are a one-person team.
Your website’s authors are listed in a box that appears at the bottom of each blog post. It’s like having an “introduction” at the top of every blog post or webpage. Therefore, here’s a quick tutorial on how to add a WordPress author box.
Why author boxes are beneficial?
- Displaying writing boxes gives your website warmth and personality by showing the person behind the post. It is important for readers to connect with their favorite authors by seeing their faces and names in the author’s box.
- It builds trust if you regularly publish high-quality content on a website with many contributors. By introducing your audience to the writer, they will feel confident that it is well crafted and presents accurate information.
- In addition, they will know who to contact for future collaborations. In order to collaborate with you or your writer, brands, guest authors, and companies can easily find the contact information they need.
- The author whose posts are of interest to your readers will be easier to find. Depending on the author’s writing style, your readers will feel connected to different authors. By including an author box at the end of the article, readers are able to easily find other articles written by the author.
- Enhance the credibility of your website. The authenticity of your website is determined by the authors who contribute to its overall image.
How can an author box be created?
Code can be used to create an author box, or you can use a plugin. The process could take a lot of time and effort if you don’t have any previous experience with code. We recommend using the Simple Author Box plugin which is much easier to use.
Download Free Simple Author Box Plugin
Buy Pro Simple Author Box Plugin
Let’s meet the Simple Author Box
If you want to add an author box to your website, the Simple Author Box plugin is ideal. Simple Author Box provides a responsive author box at the bottom of your blog posts.
There is an author photo, author information, and links to the author on this page. The Simple Author Box displays an author box with an author’s gravatar, name, website, bio, and social media icons.
It can easily be customized so that it matches your style, theme, color, or font. The look and feel of your website are clean and professional whether viewed on desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
You can automatically embed the author box at the end of every post using Simple Author Box. This plugin supports both RTL and AMP.
Simple Author Box Pro features premium features such as the ability to position the author box between the content and the author box. Choosing whether or not to link an author’s name to a website is entirely up to you.
There is no need to add a rotate effect to the author avatar or to choose where the author box appears. The “nofollow” attribute and changing the social media icons will enable you to open the author’s website in a new tab.
The Simple Author Box plugin: how does it work?
- Navigate to the dashboard.
- Enter the email address you used when buying the plugin.
- Follow the instructions provided to set up your password.
- Go to your account to log in.
- On the left-hand menu, click on “Download Plugin” to download the “Simple Author Box plugin.”.
- Activate the Simple Author Box plugin on your WordPress site (WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin).
- Using the WordPress admin panel, navigate to Appearance -> Simple Author Box.
- Activate the plugin with your license key provided to you during the purchasing process, which should be in the following format: 12345678-12345678-12345678.
- Follow the onboarding and setup instructions provided by the plugin.
Adding an author box at the bottom of every post will make your website more professional. Simply using Easy Author Box plugins makes the entire process simple, quick, hassle-free, and helps you reach more people and leave lasting influences on them.