Numerous issues - try before you buy

If you're having problems or doubts about Image Gallery Premium plugin, feel free to discuss them here
twirth5

Numerous issues - try before you buy

Postby twirth5 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:30 pm

I thought that purchasing premium would clear up minor issues in the free version. I was wrong.

1. Premium would not activate unless I installed it alongside free version, then deactivate/delete the free version.
2. Messes up top menu in Hueman Pro theme--it changes the bar menu to an ugly drop-down menu.
3. Cannot automatically put multiple libraries on the same page--you have to create and place them individually. Then you have the issue of the profile settings--only apply them to the first library. I didn't even want to go there because:
4. Pagination did not work.
5. Lightbox did not work.

Carefully try before you buy--it appears that aside from some increased specs, what you see in the free version is what you will ultimately get.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Numerous issues - try before you buy

Postby admin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi There,

1. The premium would not activate unless I installed it alongside free version, then deactivate/delete the free version.
Ans: You only need to deactivate the free version, don't need to delete.

2. Messes up top menu in Hueman Pro theme--it changes the bar menu to an ugly drop-down menu.
Ans. Share us your site temp admin access, we will fix this CSS conflict between theme and plugin.

3. Cannot automatically put multiple libraries on the same page--you have to create and place them individually. Then you have the issue of the profile settings--only apply them to the first library. I didn't even want to go there because:
Ans. You can use and run perfectly multiple galleries shortcode on same page/post. check the demo here (http://demo.awplife.com/flickr-gallery- ... light-box/) in this demo we used almost 4 galleries on page and 2 galleries into footer widget area.

If you face any problem then send us your site access privately using the awplife account ticketing system. We will check your issue and try to resolve all issues for you.

Thanks & have a wonderful day!!!

Return to “Image Gallery Premium Plugin”