Lazy Load

If you're having problems or doubts about Portfolio Filter Gallery Premium plugin, feel free to discuss them here
bluerock

Lazy Load

Postby bluerock » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:49 am

Is there any way you can add a Lazy Load or Load More option to the gallery? I am using it for a client that has tons of photos and it slows down the page load to load them all at the same time. Having a lazy load function or load more option would be great! Please tell me this is in the works.

Thanks!

chipajm

Re: Lazy Load

Postby chipajm » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:41 am

I have this same issue and need a solution immediately!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi,

There is no function for lazy load or load more, we don't want to add any function like that because if we will add, then filters will not work properly because so many images have filter who not will load.

Then so many people will complain that filters are not working, and it will happen so we did not add load more funtion.

Thanks

chipajm

Postby chipajm » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:41 pm

Hello,

What if a setting can be implemented where it only loads, say, 10 photo's. The load time for it is very slow for those of us that have a lot of pictures. Possible?

chipajm

Postby chipajm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 pm

chipajm wrote:Hello,

What if a setting can be implemented where it only loads, say, 10 photo's. The load time for it is very slow for those of us that have a lot of pictures. Possible?

Or is it possible to get rid of the "All" tab?

Return to “Portfolio Filter Gallery Premium”