Filters don't work, search box doesn't work

If you're having problems or doubts about Portfolio Filter Gallery Premium plugin, feel free to discuss them here
charmed

Filters don't work, search box doesn't work

Postby charmed » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:03 am

Hi, I am having trouble getting the filters to do anything. I created them first, then created my gallery, but when I click the filter name, nothing changes in the gallery. Also, when I type into the search box nothing happens in the gallery, even when I hit enter. There is also a "4 squares" loading icon that doesn't go away, even when the gallery is fully loaded.

One final issue is that the image numbering will not go away, no matter which setting I select in the Thumbnail Settings.

Help!

Gallery is at https://pixycam.com/projects but you need to be logged in to view it...

Thank you!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Filters don't work, search box doesn't work

Postby admin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Hi,

I think there is Js error on your site so the filter and gallery not working properly.

I have checked your Page URL but there is only coming soon page.

I have to check it on your site I need your admin access, Please share your site access on our email - awordpresslife@gmail.com

We will try to solve your issue.

Thanks

charmed

Postby charmed » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:29 am

I'm uncomfortable with that, but I can tell you the error I'm getting - in Chrome console, I get this output:

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at (index):539
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1

Then in the code, line 539:
jQuery(".filtr-container").css("opacity", 0);

Any tips?

Thanks,
Jesse

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Hi,

I think Jquery is not loading in your theme, you need to try to load Jquery on that page.

Please share us right URL because I can't see anything on your coming soon page.

Please contact on our email.

have a great day.

Thanks

Return to “Portfolio Filter Gallery Premium”